Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sketchbot Custom Show 2 Sneak Peek Day Five

Alright, technically, it's Thursday as I compose this final teaser grid before we head out to LA. I'm simply not going to have any time to do this in the morning before heading to the airport, so those of you up late get first dibs.

This last group is comprised of pieces by: Atomos, babyVtec, Steve Talkowski (hey, that's ME), Jenny Wolf, Mister Toast, Kingquan, Phetus, Gumpy Revolution, and Scott Tolleson.

I hope you've all enjoyed a week's worth of teasers. Be sure to come back for complete coverage from the show at Munky King, plus all the cool events going down in Pasadena this Saturday at Designer Con!


2 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

!!! WOW !!!

Zoosk said...

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this