Monday, March 1, 2010

Sketchbot Custom Show!

It's March 1st, and I'm super psyched to announce phase 1 of Sketchbot! We're kicking things off with a huge custom show at My Plastic Heart NYC that opens on Friday, March 26th and runs thru April 23rd. I've assembled a staggering array of 50 artists and customizers to DIY up the 'bot in their unique styles. Mark your calendars, you're not gonna want to miss this one!


Be sure to check out all of the participating artist's work at the following links!


9 comments:

kaNO! said...

Nice job on the Flyer Steve.

David said...

Awesome. I cant wait to get my hands on a Sketchbot. Congrats, Steve. This has been a long time coming, but well worth the wait!

the_JCW said...

AAAHHH, I wish I could be there. It looks like so much fun!
Can't wait to see the pics

[rich] said...

Awesome! Wished I could come/be involved - can't wait to see 'em all. Keep up the great work.

SteveOramA said...

very cool! congrats.

felix ip said...

This's really cool, steve!

Steve Talkowski said...

Thanks everyone! I've been getting a few more images from the artists and pieces are looking awesome. We'll have thorough coverage of the event and post a ton of pictures AND video afterwards, so stay tuned!

sketchatoy said...

The pleasure is mine you have amazing work! Thanks for stopping by.

slobot said...

this looks like it will be cool. lots of great talent in the show.