Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sketchbotik


Astute readers will recall that when I first started the Sketchbot blog back in 2007,
I was excited to be heading to Berlin to attend my first Pictoplasma conference.  I've since attended two additional events that took place locally in NYC, but am unable to be in Berlin for the latest incarnation which begins today. I will, however, be there in spirit as my custom Lunartik, Sketchbotik, will be part of Matt Jones Mini-Tea Tour debuting tonight at 43º Kitchen/Gallery as part of the Pictoplasma Character Walk. Lars and Peter have planned an incredible 5-days worth of character goodness, so be sure to check it out if you're in Berlin.


1 comment:

Kitty Hannah said...

Can I adopt this little guy? It looks like me first thing in the morning, although I'm too tall to fit in this tiny cup of coffee...