Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sharky Concept Art

The week-long lapse in posting is due to cranking on my Sharky custom. It's getting down to the wire and I'll be starting the final paint Wednesday afternoon. (I tend to work great under pressure)

Everyone's either posting sneak peeks or finals of their Sharkys. Here's some amazing pieces posted by Bil Betsovic, Cris Rose, kaNO, Nakanari, Reactor 88, Smallandround, Kerry Lee, Hans Yim, and Rebel Wookie.

I'm going to continue to tease ya'll and instead, post my concept sketches. I'm neither confirming, nor denying, that any of these made the final cut. I'll most likely post the final on Friday morning, so check back then. ;)





2 comments:

JeffC said...

Very cool. I really dig the open cockpit plane sketches.

Steve Talkowski said...

Thanks Jeff. :)