Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sketchbot Qee Photo Shoot




Thought I'd share a few shots from the impromptu photo shoot I did on the morning I had to turn my custom entry in for the APW show. I was heading into work and as I walked under the Manhattan Bridge overpass on the way to the subway, I saw this visually interesting stand pipe along one side of the overpass structure. I liked the harsh lighting and thought the character fit perfectly amongst the rustic metal and concrete, so I quickly shot a bunch of shots before catching the train in. I've added some of the better compositions to the sketchbot Flickr set.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeaaahhh that's the way to go! White backgrounds are sooo last year... unless if I have to take product shots.

Anonymous said...

News bulletin... Sketchbot on the loose. Exact location unknown. Last seen somewhere in PA.

Steve Talkowski said...

Heheh. Hey, I just heard he was located?!